Keep your most costly asset productive.
As a small to medium size business, your most valuable and costly asset is your staff. When staff is forced to squander precious company time trying to diagnose a technology issue, it results in frustration for your team, loss of productivity for your business and worst of all may negatively impact your customers.
We have your back with
unlimited end-user support
ProductiveWorkerTM ensures your staff has the right tools to perform their work and the necessary support to resolve any issue they may encounter during the workday; keeping them productive. We offer unlimited end-user support from a dedicated service team who understands your network and business objectives. We’ll help you push your technology investments to their fullest value while preserving productivity and protecting operational uptime.
Our IT support teams are ready to assist you with:
- Identity & Access Administration – including assistance with Active Directory, password resets, adding or removing users, file structure and permissions.
- Network Attached Device Management & Configuration– including but not limited to printers, wireless devices, security systems, cameras, Internet connections, and environmental controls like lighting and HVAC.
- Lineof Business Application Integrations Support – working with those business-critical applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), Practice Management, Electronic Medical Records systems (EMR), and Accounting Systems. *must have a current support agreement with the software provider.
- Workstation Support– assistance with Operating Systems (OS) both Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, and the Microsoft O365 Suite (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Stream, Planner).
- Mobile Device Troubleshooting– helping you secure corporate data on both Android and iOS.
Keep your staff productive and focused on what's important...your business!
Fill out the form, and we will contact you shortly!