A note from Day James (Director of Employee Experience), this position is perfect if you are super comfortable with working via phone or electronically with our clients. Your role is to tackle service tickets created by our clients when they are having a problem. You have to figure out if there is an easy fix (we’ll train you) or if the problem needs to be escalated to our Level II or Level III engineers. You really must be an excellent communicator via phone.
What We DoMytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow and providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Our TeamMytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be.
Position SummaryThe main focus of this position is to remotely support our managed clients’ end users. This position will be part of our Help Desk Team and will work together to execute the primary duties and responsibilities of the department. There will be certain tasks that require time spent outside of standard business hours, such as an on-call rotation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Remote support of Mytech Partner’s managed services clients during business hours, M-F (1 hr lunch break)
- Respond to client service requests
- Troubleshoot client technical issues
- Answer phone calls and assist with after-hours emergency support
- Assist in disaster recovery and emergency situations
- Perform scheduled maintenance for client networks
- Assist with application updates, platform upgrades, and patching
- Document all steps taken and issue resolution
- Prior industry experience desired, specifically supporting Microsoft-based workstations
- Ability to concisely document processes, issues, resolutions; strong writing skills required
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to successfully and effectively work independently and within a team structure
- Self-motivated and responsive to management and clients
- Exceptional ability to develop productive and positive customer relationships
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. This position requires you to work from our local office. We will happily accept out of town applications; however, we do not provide relocation assistance Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com if you are interested. (please specify which location: Colorado or Minnesota)
|Job Category||Active Posting, Open to Resumes|