Manager: Help Desk Manager
Team: Help Desk Technical Services Team
External: Existing Client Base
What We Do
Mytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow and providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Mytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be. Mytech provides comprehensive employment benefits, including health insurance, PTO and sick time, and 401K match.
As a Service Coordinator, you’ll handle support-related tasks for members of the Mytech technical service team. The work environment is fast-paced but fun; flexibility and problem-solving skills are a necessity. We are looking for someone who has excellent verbal communication skills, will maintain professionalism, and is adept at prioritizing and assigning work based on multiple factors. Mytech Partners is a very customer-centric company, so a thorough knowledge of customer service will be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls, generate service requests or route calls to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor and review all service requests, assigning to engineers based on availability and skill-level.
- Schedule remote and onsite technical support based on priority and urgency.
- Communicate with customers regarding status updates, onsite visits, and scheduled work.
- Ensure that service requests are being resolved in timely manner.
- Escalate service requests.
- Assist with emergency response as point-of-contact for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Review service requests to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate pertinent information to engineers, team leads, and managers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech’s mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Flexibility to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Desire to work as a team player.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High school diploma or higher strongly recommended.
- Proficiency with technology desired.
Salary Range: $15-$19 per hour
Please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.