Reports to: Depot Manager
What We Do
Mytech Partners, Inc. is a managed services technology company that strives to provide the best IT experience in North America. We work with hundreds of businesses around the country, helping them to grow and providing solutions to their IT challenges. Our clients see us as an extension of their business, so we focus on building unique relationships with each of them, providing vision and strategy for their technology needs, and responding quickly when a technical issue is hindering their work.
Mytech is made up of smart, experienced, hard-working people. We look for team members who are focused on meeting the needs of our clients and are willing to go above and beyond to do so. Our core values of Communication, Happiness, Accountability, and Improvement represent who we are and who we are constantly striving to be. Mytech provides comprehensive employment benefits, including health insurance, PTO and sick time, and 401K match.
The Depot Technician’s primary area of responsibility is to configure hardware for Mytech clients and staff. This position requires a basic knowledge of PCs, laptops, and tablets, the ability to troubleshoot hardware issues, and a focus on customer service. You will also be responsible for various logistical tasks, like shipping and receiving hardware. Travel to client sites may be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Base configuration of computers, servers, and network equipment
- Troubleshooting hardware issues
- Shipping and Receiving
- Accurate ticket documentation and time entry
- Maintain and follow current Depot procedures and guidelines
- Identify improvements associated with tools and techniques utilized by the Depot
- Inventory control
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required
- Commitment to support and promote Mytech’s mission, vision, and values
- Strong customer service skills
- CompTia A+ and/or Network+ Certifications
- Technical knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and respond with a sense of urgency
- Ability to document and follow processes and procedures
- Self-motivated and responsive to management and customers
Ability to successfully and effectively work within a team structure
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, regular attendance and the ability to communicate in a professional manner is necessary. The employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Computer use is required on a daily basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.